NO District funds are expended in the support of this park
Please help us by following the
- No drinking alcoholic beverages on district grounds
- No smoking on district grounds
- No personal BBQ's allowed on district grounds
- Dogs must be leashed
- Please put trash in appropriate containers
- ALL participants on the bike track MUST wear a helmet
- Park and Facilities closes at Sunset
- At this point in time the park and grounds are based on a first come first serve basis.
- We recommend if you are planning a birthday party you get here early to begin set-up.
- Bounce Houses are permitted on district grounds, with advance notice to the MHCSD office staff. Staff will request a $1,000,000 certificate of liability insurance from the company prior to the day of use.
- The location the bounce houses can be set up at is next to the District building in the designated area. Please call during normal business hours if you need assistance.
ACECO – Donation of equipment to be used for the ball field and the RC race car track
Bruce Nix – fundraising assistance for the All-A-Dollar, Hoot-n-Holler fundraiser. The donation of fill sand for the playground area.
Cage Segura – Equipment and installation of the horseshoe pits.
Dennis Thomas and Family – The design, donation requests and many hours of volunteer work in building the RC race car track.
Ethan Pike – The design, donation requests and many hours of volunteer work in building the basketball court.
Fence Factory – The donation of the backstop material and installation for the ball field.
Home Depot – The donation of Materials for the RC race car and BMX Track.
John Niro Concrete – Expertise and manpower for the concrete for the basketball court.
Kiwanis Club of Lompoc - Purchase, set-up and maintenance of the playground and swing set. Support of the design and installation of the ball field.
Rotary Club of Vandenberg Village – Design and installation of the ball field. Planting and upkeep of the fruit trees located next to the ball field. All-A-Dollar, Hoot-n-Holler fundraiser for maintenance of the playground equipment.
Sanson Construction – Donation of equipment and man power for the ball field, the BMX track and the Gazebo.
Valley Rock – Materials for the RC race car and BMX track.