NO District funds are expended in the support of this park
Please help us by following the rules as posted.
- No drinking alcoholic beverages on district grounds
- No smoking on district grounds
- No personal BBQ's allowed on district grounds
- Dogs must be leashed
- Please put trash in appropriate containers
- ALL participants on the bike track MUST wear a helmet
- Park and Facilities closes at Sunset
- At this point in time the park and grounds are based on a first come first serve basis.
- We recommend if you are planning a birthday party you get here early to begin set-up.
ACECO – Donation of equipment to be used for the ball field and the RC race car track
Bruce Nix – fundraising assistance for the All-A-Dollar, Hoot-n-Holler fundraiser. The donation of fill sand for the playground area.
Cage Segura – Equipment and installation of the horseshoe pits.
Dennis Thomas and Family – The design, donation requests and many hours of volunteer work in building the RC race car track.
Ethan Pike – The design, donation requests and many hours of volunteer work in building the basketball court.
Fence Factory – The donation of the backstop material and installation for the ball field.
Home Depot – The donation of Materials for the RC race car and BMX Track.
John Niro Concrete – Expertise and manpower for the concrete for the basketball court.
Kiwanis Club of Lompoc - Purchase, set-up and maintenance of the playground and swing set. Support of the design and installation of the ball field.
Rotary Club of Vandenberg Village – Design and installation of the ball field. Planting and upkeep of the fruit trees located next to the ball field. All-A-Dollar, Hoot-n-Holler fundraiser for maintenance of the playground equipment.
Sanson Construction – Donation of equipment and man power for the ball field, the BMX track and the Gazebo.
Valley Rock – Materials for the RC race car and BMX track.